TBD; we’re working on economic models that provide predictable, stable returns for both mainnet AND testnet validators.
Articles in this section
- How does IOV's token economy work?
- How can I become a validator for the IOV Name Service?
- What is a sentry node?
- How much does it cost to run a validator?
- How much will I earn as a validator?
- What are the hardware requirements for a validator node?
- Is a hardware security module (HSM) necessary?
- Can I use a cloud provided key management service (KMS)?
- What’s the difference between proof-of-stake and proof-of-authority or proof-of-value?
- What’s a quality score?