Currently, several projects are developing name services for blockchains. Most of these services are providing names solely for their ecosystems: ENS for Ethereum; Unstoppable Names for Ziliqa blockchain etc. IOV Name Service is a META name service that can be used with various blockchains in a shared ecosystem via IOV’s blockchain-agnostic interoperability protocol.
Articles in this section
- What is the IOV Name Service ?
- What is a human readable address?
- When will the IOV Name Service be launched?
- What is the economic model of the IOV Name Service?
- How does IOV name service differentiate from other name services?
- What consensus algorithm does the IOV Name Service blockchain use?
- How can the IOV Name Service benefit end-users?
- How can the IOV Name Service benefit organizations?
- What types of names can be registered on the IOV Name Service?
- How private is a human readable address?