Companies will be able to register their own customized company address, so it may look like “bank*Companyname”. Once a company has created its own human-readable blockchain name, it will be able to add or manage individual employees’ accounts. The organization can then add it’s digital assets or tokens to these IOV addresses. As well as employee addresses, different organization departments can also benefit from having their own individual address.
Articles in this section
- What is the IOV Name Service ?
- What is a human readable address?
- When will the IOV Name Service be launched?
- What is the economic model of the IOV Name Service?
- How does IOV name service differentiate from other name services?
- What consensus algorithm does the IOV Name Service blockchain use?
- How can the IOV Name Service benefit end-users?
- How can the IOV Name Service benefit organizations?
- What types of names can be registered on the IOV Name Service?
- How private is a human readable address?