IOV stands for “Internet of Values”, which epitomizes our goal to offer blockchain solutions that give everyone equal access to the world’s digital assets.
IOV provides a universal wallet to access all blockchains from one personalized address.
IOV provides the Blockchain Communication Protocol (BCP) that enables a global ecosystem of autonomous blockchains to be accessed efficiently. The BCP standardizes communication between blockchains and client software creating a more scalable and robust interchange of blockchain based information.
IOV provides a decentralized blockchain database called the Blockchain Name Service (BNS), the first DNS for all the active Blockchains. Blockchain Name Service lists all active blockchains, their respective tokens and the IP addresses of their bootstrap nodes.
Benefits of the IOV technology
Benefits for end-users of a wallet that implements the Blockchain Communication Protocol
- Have an easy human value address that they can remember, like john*iov
- Exchange any kind of tokens without the need for third-party influence, using a unique software that offers a great user experience
Benefits for blockchain creators that implement the Blockchain Communication Protocol
- Token listed by default after registration on the Blockchain Name Service
- Token can be sent and received with any wallets by default
- Token can be exchanged for a different one by default
- Blockchain creators can use certified templates provided by IOV to launch their ICO easily and securely.